Project Manager – Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Our client, a Singapore based Architectural Design company is hiring an Interior Designer in their current expansion in Vietnam.
• Client liaison
• Cost Estimation, prepare quotation and bills of quantities
• In charge of all necessary submission to relevant authorities such as Building Management,
• Ensure that project handover deadline meet on time,
• Liaise with client's representatives with regards to all site matters;
• coordinate with suppliers/ sub-contractors for the delivery of products and installation works,
• Ensure that sub-contractors carry out their works in safe manner and according to the schedule,
• To monitor daily progress at project site incl inspection of quality of material and carry out corrective action as and when necessary,
• To prepare and maintain related site reports and photos,
• Follow up with sub-contractors for defects list and maintain report,
• To attend site meeting as and when required,
• All other duties assigned by Managing Director/Project Director.
Qualification and Requirements
• Degree / Diploma in related field
• At least 3-5 Years of experience in related field
• Well versed in Microsoft Office Application
• Independent, responsible, organized and good follow up skills
• A good team player, committed, self-motivated
• Positive working attitude, good initiative, committed and willing to learn
• Possess good communication and inter-personal skills
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in MS Word Format with your recent photo attached. If shortlisted, the candidate will have to prepare a project test.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Merries Employment LLP
EA Personnel No: R1768553
EA License No: 14C7362
Please send your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.