Flat Planet is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our Vietnam office.
Why Flat Planet?
• Our company is an Australian owned with more than 150 staff in Australia, Philippines, Malaysia and now Vietnam. We are Australia’s leading Virtual Employee providing real talents for our respective foreign clients (spanning Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK).
• Young, dynamic, fast growing international company
Handles clerical and administrative functions but not limited to:
• Planning & scheduling of appointments/meetings requests coming from internal & external parties
• Prepare / edit correspondence, reports & presentations
• Monitors screens and attends to telephone calls intended for the CEO and the Management Team
• Will provide initial phone calls and follow ups to clients and vendors if needed
• Secures confidential calls, emails, information and other documents
• Organization and maintenance of files & records
• Performs other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned by the CEO/counterparts from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in
Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
• Excellent Communication skills in both written and oral – English-language skills with neutral accent
• Preferably with basic accounting background
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Highly- Organized, Flexible and Multi-Tasking
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and results-driven
• Able to work independently and accurately
• At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com