• Code and design application based upon detailed specifications of business and user requirements.
• Help drive our strategy and implementation for app-connected embedded products.
• Conduct peer code review
• Create project documentation as user guide, application designs and solutions for assigned tasks
• Research and integrate new technologies and innovative solutions
• Design training plan and work with Management to recruit junior level staff, interns or students
• Work within the company’s standards and guidelines of application development and operational support
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for developing, debugging and testing software products
• Design, analyze, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of projects
• Create rapid mock-up prototypes for proof-of-concept purposes
• Assist Quality Assurance in developing test plans in support of application updates deployment
• Writes design/implementation documentation
• Participates in design/code reviews
• Organize tickets and enforce project planning under little supervision
• Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
• Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
• Adheres to strict delivery schedules
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or a related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
• Preferred Master of Computer Science or a related field
• English communication is mandatory
• Strong experience with Object C, Swift, Java and iOS development as well Android development. 5+ years preferred, strong 3+ years accepted.
• Strong experience with mobile cross platform React Native
• Strong knowledge in cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, and Internet of Things (IoT)
• Have experience in the control device development
• Proficient at using version control applications such as GIT or SVN. Experience with native hardware components (camera, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.)
• Experience with Enterprise Application Architecture Designing for mobile Application
• Work with outside data sources and API's
• Strong attention to details and quality control
• Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines.
• Able to interact and develop an open and trusting relationships with peers, management, vendors, and customers
• Keen on metrics and follow measures
• Have management experience to build your own solid mobile developer team members and oversee the project plans
• Experience in medical devices, health application software or in a related area is a plus
• Have published at least one mobile app on App Store and/or Google Play Store
Roussel Building, 1st Floor, 592A Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13,Tan Binh District, HCMC, Viet Nam
Phone: (+84) (08) 3 849 8055
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Kindly send your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewed 40 times