Description:Join us November 15-20!
Help Dong Xa village build 30 houses in one week
During the Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project: The Mekong Build 2009, Habitat for Humanity Vietnam will build 30 houses (with 02 other houses have been completed earlier, ie the total number of houses in the project is 32 houses). You are invited to join the project team of participating families and volunteers from around the world. No construction experience is necessary. Volunteers can participate in the event for one to five days without any assistance in lodging. Volunteers will work on a variety of tasks in:
• construction under skilled supervisors
• on-site translators/interpreters
• logistics assistance
How to volunteer
Use this checklist to make sure your application is on time and complete:
• Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Obtain an application from the link below
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic copy.
• Turn in documents to Habitat for Humanity Vietnam Hanoi office by fax, email or delivery. Include:
o Completed application
o Copy of the ID card (Vietnam nationals)
o Copy of the passport picture page (foreign nationals) Passport and visa must be valid through CWP dates.
o Copy of the work visa for Vietnam (foreign nationals) Tourist visa is not allowed.
o Original of signed waiver page from application. Bring this with you on the first day or sign it when you arrive.
• Receive notice of confirmation and meeting location.
• Attend volunteer briefing in Hanoi (dates to be scheduled)
All applications must be received by Oct. 30 at the address below. No walk-ons permitted. Contact our office at the phone or email for more information.
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam
4th Floor, 62 Yen Phu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Fax: 04 3 715 2614
Phone: 04 3 715 2615
Rating:0 on a scale of 1 to 5. Based on 0 reviews.