How to make Tet significant and discover Vietnam?
As usual, GLC celebrate Lunar New Year with a charity trip to a poorest of the poor school up to northern mountains. There we’ll bring supplies such as books, toys, winter clothes and blankets, to children from ethnic minority groups.
We take this opportunity to visit landscapes to discover northern mountains.
This Tet, GLC would like to bring volunteers to new destination - cloud hunting Ta Xua and blossoming Moc Chau, Sơn La province.
Budget: 2.3 million VND
- 6:30 am: pick up at 79 Pham Hong Thai, Truc Bach.
- 07am: heading to Pé Kheo village. On the way, we stop over the White Limestone Pass to have a break and take pictures of beautiful clouds.
- 12pm: check in a Homestay in Na Kha, have lunch with specialties typical to northwestern mountains.
- 02pm: trekking the heart-shaped tea hill as well as some vergin forests.
- 06 pm: have dinner
- 08 pm: Take part in a folk song and dance programme around camp fires with local ethnic minority groups.
- 10pm: Back to the Homestay, finishing the first day.
Day 2: Jan. 29
— 6:30am: Get up and do morning exercise, breathing in fresh air.
- After breakfast, we visit the Nam Kha plum forests, where the plum flowers are blossoming everywhere , turning it into totally white as snowy paintings.
- 11.30 am: have lunch
- 01pm: Head to Tạ Xua.
- 04 pm: check in a garden house in Tạ Xua,m.
Visit a Hmong boarding school to distribute books, toys and warm clothes to school children.
- 06 pm: have dinner
- 08 pm: sit around camp fires, enjoy barbecued sweet potatoes and sing aloud together.
- 10 pm: back to the garden house, finish the second day.
DAY 3 Jan. 30
- 5:30 am: get up early as the time between 6 and 8 am would be the most beautiful sky of the day. Clouds are close in the arm stretch distance and in wonderful shapes, ideal for photography.
The organizing board will prepare breakfast for the whole delegation so that we can warm up ourselves with food and campfires on the dinosaur peak, watching clouds slowly flying overhead. It is called “ cloud hunting” peak.
- 01pm: back to the garden house and have lunch.
- 03 pm: head to HANOI.
Interested people, pls register here or through phone.
Thanks for your time.