Saigon , Tan Phu
• Native English speaker holding a University degree is essential.
• Preference would be given to those with a related degree and/or teaching certification (B.Ed/CELTA, etc.)
• Previous experience working with children is an asset.
• The ideal candidate will have a passionate, patient and driven attitude towards children and their ongoing education, growth and safety.
• Maple Bear is a team environment from across the globe, and so teamwork and cultural sensitivity are essential.
• The expected working hours are 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday."
You are offered:
• A very descriptive early childhood curriculum developed by Canadian educators. This distinguish us from other schools.
• Annual and on-going training by Canadian educators and trainers
• A very competitive package including salary, contract completion bonus and paid holiday and others.
• Culture exposure through monthly school field trips
• A supportive working environment where we believe happy teachers changes the world.
• Global career opportunities. There are 300 Maple Bear schools in 16 countries for you to join Maple Bear global family.
At Maple Bear, we are working hard as a team to make it is a place where children love to learn and teachers love to work.
Interested candidates should email to email@example.com