Hanoi , Từ Liêm
FULL TIME ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED
LE QUY DON HANOI PRIMARY SCHOOL (http://lequydonhanoi.edu.vn/vn/).
Due to significant enrolment growth, Le Quy Don primary school , Hanoi will require 1 additional teacher to join our professional team for the start of 2020-2021 school year in August 2020.
Desired candidates would meet the following criteria:
- a clear passion for teaching and learning, and for developing their own craft as a teacher
- preferably native speakers
- 3+ years teaching experience
- a knowledge of creative teaching strategies which they can employ in the classroom to differentiate learning and engage all students
- a desire to collaborate with their peers
- a desire to work in a school that celebrates the interconnection between Vietnamese and global culture
- a TEFL/TESOL qualification or equivalent alongside a Bachelor's degree/diploma or equivalent.
- Staff must teach a maximum of 20 hours a week face-to-face classes
- Staff must be on-site during school hours from 7:45am-4.15pm, Monday to Friday.
- There is an expectation that staff will contribute actively and positively to the school culture, including rotational involvement in English Club on Saturday mornings.
- Contract includes paid leave, holiday pay, and medical insurance and visa/work permit costs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application including your current CV and copies of your certificates to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for any further enquiries.
Applications close on 15/8/2020.