Atlantic Five-Star English is recruiting full-time teachers to join our in-school teaching team for the 2020-2021 school year. We are currently looking for Secondary & High School teachers.
This post is ideal for an experienced, dedicated teacher looking for long-term, daytime teaching hours.
Schools are mainly located in Hanoi, with schools in Bac Ninh.
Secondary students follow our Academic English program, while High School students follow an IELTS preparation program.
Courses start in early September, and continue to the end of the school year in May.
Class size: approximately 25 students
Contract length: Sep - May 2021
Teaching hours: minimum guarantee of 60 hours/month
Compensation: from 530,000VND / hour (gross), depending on qualifications and experience (plus hourly supplement for teaching IELTS). Transportation & travel supplement are provided for schools in Bac Ninh.
Benefits: visa and work permit fully covered, medical insurance and contract completion bonus
We offer dedicated academic management support, including teacher mentorship and developmental observations.
• CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL / equivalent (online certificates are not accepted)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 1 year English teaching experience
• Cultural awareness and flexibility to work in a state-school environment
• A clean criminal record
• Delta / DipTESOL / relevant MA with practical teaching component
• Previous experience of teaching in Vietnamese state schools
• IELTS teaching experience (for IELTS teaching posts)
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates and passport page to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.