Saigon , District 2
Sakura Montessori International School Ho Chi Minh City Campus, Vietnam –
ESL TEACHING JOB OPENING:
Male ESL Teacher (Native Speaker – USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa) (Part-time – 14 hours per week)
Now Interviewing for the new school year starting in August 2020. ESL class handover and observations will start in June 2020.
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. Due to the schools expanding enrolments, we are delighted to announce that our new campus in Ho Chi Minh City, An Phu, District 2, requires a Male ESL Teacher.
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-experienced teaching applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to lesson plan and prepare lessons appropriate for children aged 0-6 years.
- Ability to work part-time 4 days per week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays), Monday: 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon, Tuesday: 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon, Wednesday: 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon, Thursday: 2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon. Therefore, 14 hours in total per week.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in-country Vietnamese health check.
- Native English speaker (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa).
- Bachelor of Education or Teaching majoring in Early Childhood or English or TESOL.
- Experience teaching phonics and pronunciation to young children e.g. Jolly Phonics.
- A registered teacher from your country of origin.
- At least 5 years working experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Ability to play an instrument (piano, guitar, ukulele) and sing.
- Current Vietnamese work permit, and Vietnamese temporary residents’ card or Vietnamese business visa.
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visa, Passport copies
• Educational certification (ESL teaching certification, college, university diplomas, degree)
• A recent photo
For further information about Sakura Montessori School, visit our website at http://www.sakuramontessori.edu.vn/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.