Interested in working with GLN English Center full-time?
GLN English Center
Founded in 2008, GLN English Center has become one of the most reputable ESL teaching centers, particularly in IELTS training in Hanoi.
GLN English Center aims to cater excellent service in the English study to native English speakers by providing them short-term, intensive English courses. Our fast growing ESL institution is committed to preparing the learners and making them fully equipped with the most appropriate ESL/IELTS training to become well-rounded individuals in facing the challenges in the global world. GLN assures the best quality of education to international students, helping them realize their full potentials.
Why choose us?
GLN Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package for teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience. The package includes, but is not limited to:
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support
• Supportive Work Environment
• Supportive and qualified staff
• Company trips/Birthday Presents/Annual parties/Monthly Gathering Activities
• Health Insurance for teachers (applicable for teachers who teach more than 60hrs/month from 2 consecutive months upward)
Working location: GLN Pham Hung, Hanoi
Working schedule: 6 days/ week, 80-100 working hours per month
- Teaching English for Children course (young students from 4 – 16 years old) as scheduled and required by the Company;
- Following a syllabus and using provided supplementary materials to deliver engaging lessons;
- Teaching English classes with 10 – 16 students/ Kids (or) Teen class;
- Give homework for students every day, mark, comment and return carefully for their improvement;
- Submit Newsletter to the Head of Kids & Teen Program at the end of every lesson;
- Use the midterm tests and final tests in the test banks created by the Academic Manager. Record students’ results and send reports to the Academic Manager as well as the Branch Manager via email.
- Ensure the satisfaction and progress of the students, and report student issues to the Academic Manager, AOs Head Teacher and Branch Manager.
Applicants MUST have:
1. Interpersonal Relationships
• Have a very high level of social interaction. Love children, work well with other teachers & staffs.
• Are responsible for the health and safety of the children in their school (We have Teaching Assistant working with teacher inside every class)
• Have at least 5 years of working experience as part of a team of educators.
2. Work Performance
• Must be accurate and complete all details of the job as stated in Job Description.
• Make decisions that strongly impact the center's reputation.
• Follow the center’s general working regulation.
3. Other requirements:
• BS degree in teaching/ education/ English.
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
If you have the pertinent qualifications, please prepare and send us an email:
• A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
• A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
• A scanned copy of BA degree and CELTA/TEFL/ TESOL certificate
• A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
• A 5-year-experience certification from a school/training institute outside of Vietnam.
• Your preferred start date.
to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Full-time – Children Program Teacher Application].