NUIN EDUCATION is an English center for children from kindergarten to junior high school with highly effective and efficient programs. We adopt the latest curriculum and innovative elements by working closely with the Cambridge University Press and Macmillan Press. With extremely quality experienced teaching staffs, our target is to deliver the knowledge as well as developing the culture and leadership skills (communication, independent and creative thinking, life skill,…).
NUIN OFFICE Location: No. 3, Alley 37 Tran Quoc Hoan, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Teaching location: (1) Tan Mai street, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi or (2) Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
We are looking for highly qualified and dedicated kindergarten English teachers to join our energetic team.
• Salary and allowances:
- DAY-TIME hours only (1.5 - 2 hours in the morning from 8:40 to 10:40 and 1.5 - 2 hours in the afternoon from 14:30 to 16:30, from Monday to Friday). NO WEEKENDS. The schedule is stable and fixed for 9 months.
- 450,000/hour NETT
- PIT filing and payment
- PCD Training
- Company's event
- Health insurance
- Signing bonus of 1 million VND
- If you want to relocate nearer to teaching locations, we will give you a one-time allowance of 1,000,000 VND
- Business visa and Work permit provided (costs about 15,000,000 VND)
- Assistance in getting Residency card
- Curriculum/Program training provided
• Lovely and agile children
• Supportive and enthusiastic staffs
• Providing fully organised lessons for the children ( no need to prepare lesson plan )
• Classroom management
• Perform and monitor monthly assessment
• Giving appropriate feedback
• Attend seminars and events as per requests.
• Native English speaker
• Updated CV
• 3-year Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma
• Teaching certificate
• Experience in teaching, especially with very young learners (2-5 years old) preferred
• Passion to teach children
If you are interested in the job and for further details, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for taking interest in our job posting.