RES is the top quality English language centre in Vietnam specializing primarily in preparing students to take the IELTS exam and children’s General English. Our students are highly motivated, and RES has a strong reputation for helping students reach their target on the exam so they can continue their studies overseas with 70% of the highest result of IELTS of the whole country. We offer effective, student-centered lessons that focus on real language and skills development to help students succeed on the exam—not simply repeated test practice or supposed ways to “cheat” the exam.
We are currently looking for teachers to help us in this mission.
We are also expanding significantly with 32 branches in Hanoi, Saigon, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Bac Ninh, Bien Hoa ( Dong Nai), Quang Ninh. We are looking for English teachers to teach General English for children and IELTS at multiple locations.
Quite possibly the best in Vietnam. Starting pay is $25-$40/ hour depending on the experience and qualifications. As you receive positive student feedback and progress to higher levels, this will rise, up to $50 an hour for top teachers.
Guaranteed hours are from 18 to 24 hours per week. As you receive positive feedback from students, your hours will increase to full-time, or you may remain part-time. RES does its best to be flexible in scheduling around your other commitments. We offer stable hours and guarantee stable and top income for good teachers. Time to start is now.
Successful teachers at RES are:
- Personable and charismatic in the classroom
- Able to make lessons engaging, motivating, and effective for the students
These qualities are essential. In addition, the following qualifications are preferred (though none are required):
- A CELTA or other English teaching certificate with an observed teaching component
- Previous teaching experience in Vietnam
- Familiarity with the IELTS exam (examiner status is highly desirable)
A syllabus and well planned and details materials are provided for each level, though teachers are encouraged to supplement as they see fit. An extensive range of supplementary materials are available, and we have regular teaching workshops.
For new teachers there will be:
- An induction regarding the school and the levels they’re teaching (along with training regarding the IELTS exam, if you have not taught it before)
- Initial assistance with lesson planning
- Regular observations with constructive (not critical) feedback
- Additional support as desired / required
-RES has 32 locations at the moment and still expanding many more . Please visit our website for the address of the locations and more details : www.res.edu.vn
Please send CV and application letter to Ms Thu: