Hanoi , Từ Liêm
In charge of teaching and training students, ensure the best service quality, satisfy a maximum of customers’ requirements for the stable and long lasting development of the Company.
- Teaching ESL/IELTS/TOEFL review.
- Assist Admissions Officers in conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Support in designing and developing teaching materials of the Center
- Developing teaching materials, adding more if neccessary, organizing and arranging the given classes to reach highest efficiency.
- Send weekly schedules to the Academic Coordinator and Head Teacher, and other reports as required by the Academic Manager.
- Take part in other language and other activities including but not limited to PR/Marketing events for the company as required by the Academic Department, Branch Manager or Board of Directors.
GLN Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package for teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience. The package includes, but is not limited to:
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support
• Supportive and qualified staff
• Company trips/Birthday Presents/Annual parties/Monthly Gathering Activities
• Health Insurance for teachers (applicable for teachers who teach more than 60hrs/month from 2 consecutive months upward)
1. BS degree in teaching/ education/ English.
2. A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
If you have the pertinent qualifications, please prepare and send us an email:
1. A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
2. A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
3. A scanned copy of BA degree and CELTA/TEFL/ TESOL certificate
4. A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
If you don't already have such a certificate, you need to apply for one before coming to Vietnam and arrange to have it sent to GLN. Please ask us if you need help with this procedure. Please note that this is much easier to organize before you leave your home country.
5. A 5-year-experience certification from a school/training institute outside of Vietnam.
6. Your preferred start date.
TO APPLY, please send the above documents to:
GLN IELTS REVIEW CENTER Human Resources Department