Hanoi , Long Bien
ILA is one of the leading providers of ESL tutoring in Vietnam. Operating in numerous cities the length of the country, we currently employ more than 550 teachers in our language centres and public school programmes, supported by an experienced and dedicated Academic Management team.
We are currently looking to hire a number of Vietnamese IELTS teachers to work on a new contract with a prestigious corporate client in Hanoi. All classes will be delivered at our centre in Long Bien.
The contract length of this part-time position will be initially up to 6 months for the right candidate. Classes will initially be taking place on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
You will need:
- A minimum IELTS score of 7.5
- A university degree, ideally in English Language Studies (or similar)
- At least 2 years' experience in teaching IELTS
- A TEFL/TESOL certification is desired, but not essential
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualfications
- Development opportunities for the right candidate
- Additional evening classes at other centres may be available
- On-going contract for the right candidate
Please send your CV/resume, cover letter, degree, IELTS report and any other certifications via email to:
Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
Starting date is the 16th July, or sooner for available candidates.