ILA is one of the leading providers of ESL tutoring in Vietnam. Operating in numerous cities the length of the country, we currently employ more than 550 teachers in our language centres and public school programmes, supported by an experienced and dedicated Academic Management team.
We are currently seeking to hire teachers (both Full-Time and Part-Time) for our public school programme in Hanoi. You will need to be an energetic, creative, dedicated and professional English teacher, with a passion for developing your students and yourself.
Starting in August, our public school teachers will be placed in one of our public schools, teaching Vietnamese students as part of their regular timetable. At ILA, we ensure that our partner schools provide a minimum standard in the classroom so all our teachers can make use of projectors and a laptop/desktop computer to assist in their lesson delivery. ALL classes will be supported by a Teaching Assistant (TA).
You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
This is a great opportunity to join our team of experienced and dedicated teachers who are making a REAL difference to Vietnamese learners.
If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You will need:
- a University Degree (minimum 3 years)
- a CELTA/TrinityTESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification of at least 120 hours comprising at least 40 hours in-class and an element of teaching practice
- a clean police check
- to be a native English speaker or be able to demonstrate native level English
- ideally have experience in teaching in public schools
Not TEFL qualified? ILA offers one of the cheapest & most comprehensive OfQual Level 5 TEFL certifications in Vietnam. Not only that but we offer a guaranteed teaching job here at ILA too! Visit our teacher training page here http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/teachertraining.html
We offer a competitive salary package, professional development and a community driven environment in which to work as well as a monthly housing allowance and hourly salary supplement for teaching in these locations.
- Competitive base rate starting from 430,000 VND/hour gross plus supplements
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Monday - Friday daytime hours ONLY (no evenings or weekends for teachers teaching 100% public school)
- 43,000 VND/teaching hour supplement
- Onsite allowances for half day/full day
- Paid induction
- Visa and Work Permit
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your base pay rate
- Up to 10 nights accommodation for overseas hires
- Flight allowance for overseas hires
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on our website at http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/