We are looking to hire suitably qualified and experienced teachers for Korean International School in Hanoi (Elementary Department) for the second semester school year 2019-2020.
- Utilize your EFL qualifications and skills to teach grammar, vocabulary, and the four skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking - including pronunciation).
- Teach across a range of levels and ages (Elementary Department) including the summer camp programs
- Average teaching hours: scheduled up to 24 hours per week
- Working hours from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM / Mondays to Fridays
- Plan student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus.
- Draw-up, administer, and write mid-semester and end of semester exams.
- Write semester end reports.
• Minimum qualifications and experience
- University degree / Education degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience with young learners
- Native English speaker
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification
- Clean police check issued within the last three months
- Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
2000 USD (before tax) per month for basic salary and other extra benefits will be additionally paid depending on qualifications, experience, and hours worked (+200~1200USD). Tax is payable on a sliding scale. Most teachers pay around 15~20%
- 600 USD quarterly bonus (starts on the 6th month)
- Additional bonus ( monthly basic salary x 50% x real working days divided by 365 days ( 1 year ) paid at the end of the contract
- 500 USD Relocation allowance (one time only)
• Work permit covered by the school
- Must be available to work on August 21, 2019
To apply, please attach the following details with your application:
- Cover letter
- Full CV with referees
- Scanned coloured copy of teaching certificate(s) and a university degree(s).
- Police clearance certificate
- Scanned copy of passport
-Must have Employment Certificate with at least three years of teaching experience.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified. Applicants will be expected to teach a micro-lesson as part of the interview process. Details about the micro-lesson will be sent to short-listed applicants.
Email your application to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: June 28, 2019
Date of Interview: July 3, 2019, Wednesday @ 3 p.m.
For further information:
☎ 04-7301-5339 (Office)
Elementary Head English Teacher: Maria Mercedes Suarez- Bono