Language Link Vietnam is now recruiting experienced full-time teachers for public schools for the 2019/2020 academic year of its Schools Link program.
Earn up to $2,400/month
Small class sizes (20-25 students)
Positions start Monday 12th August with paid training and run through to the end of May 2020.
Classes are DAYTIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Schools are located in Hanoi only.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivering high-quality English language lessons to premium school students
• Ensuring that all four skills are covered through engaging and communicative lessons
• Preparing learners to take international examinations
• Administering mid-term and final tests
• Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
• Attending parent-teacher meetings annually if required
• Regular communication with our office
• ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (two years’ experience preferred)
• Bachelor's degree
• CELTA, Trinity Certificate, or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with in-class teaching practice
• A clean home country Police Clearance Check with six-month validity
• Native English speaker or equivalent (with evidence of high proficiency)
• Must provide at least two professional teaching references
• Able to commit until the end of the academic year (end of May 2020)
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Hourly rates start at 520,000 VND/hr gross and increased based on qualifications and experience
• At least 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for full-time teachers (after probation).
• End-of-contract bonus (21,000,000 VND gross payment)
• Visa run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completion of probation) and initial entry flight for overseas hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
• Airport pickup and 10 days of hotel accommodation for overseas hires
• Paid annual leave and sick leave (approx. 13 days)
• Vietnamese national holidays, Christmas, and International New Year’s Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
• Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
• Inpatient and outpatient medical insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium
• Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
• Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
• Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
• Comprehensive welfare support
• Ongoing training in a group setting
• Intensive induction program
• Professional development opportunities
With 40 years of global experience and 20 years of understanding of Vietnamese learners, Language Link has set itself the mission of improving the quality of training, helping learners to shape and develop their ability to use English comprehensively - meaning it is well communicated in everyday life and is well used in studying, examining and working in the country and internationally.
We also carry out our mission by improving the quality of English language teachers - including Language Link teachers and Vietnamese teachers through teacher training within the framework of the Foreign Curriculum National Language 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Training.
Language Link is also a leader in the movement to promote comprehensive English learning in Vietnamese schools through collaboration with the Department of Education and Training. Hanoi has organised the English, Elementary and High School Olympic Games in the past 13 years, attracting tens of thousands of students to participate.
Schools Link is the public side of Language Link, the latter of which has private language centres across the world. Approximately 10 years ago, Language Link started teaching in state schools in and around Hanoi and now has programs running in well over 60 schools. Student numbers have more or less doubled year on year since then with the present number of students standing at approximately 30,000.
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com