Now recruiting FULL-TIME and PART-TIME teachers for IMMEDIATE STARTS across Hanoi.
ILA is one of the leading ESL providers in Vietnam and, to support our continued growth, development and to ensure we deliver the very best learning experiences to our students, we are currently recruiting both Full-Time and Part-Time teachers for our 11 centres throughout Hanoi.
For those new to Vietnam, and Hanoi in particular, this offers an amazing opportunity to join our team of professional educators. Hanoi is the capital city and tradition runs through daily life here. It is a bright, vibrant and exciting old world city that is energizing and rewarding to live and work in.
At ILA, we pride ourselves on recruiting only the most enthusiastic and committed teachers to our ranks. You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
80% of our students are Young Learners from ages 3-17 years old. All teachers are required to teach all levels. If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You will need:
- a University Degree (minimum 3 years)
- a CELTA/TrinityTESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification of at least 120 hours comprising at least 40 hours in-class and an element of teaching practice
- a clean police check
- to be a native English speaker or be able to demonstrate native level English
- ideally have experience in teaching in public schools
Not TEFL qualified? ILA offers one of the cheapest & most comprehensive OfQual Level 5 TEFL certifications in Vietnam. Not only that but we offer a guaranteed teaching job here at ILA too! Visit our teacher training page here http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/teachertraining.html
- Competitive base rate starting from 430,000 VND/hour gross
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Visa and Work Permit provided by ILA for Full-Time; Part-Time will be arranged by ILA
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your current pay rate for Full-Time and Part-Time
- 20 Million VND re-signing bonus
- 12 Million VND taxable paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- 10 nights accommodation and airport pick-up for overseas hires
- Medical insurance for Full-Time; Can be arranged for Part-Time
- On-going professional development, training and support.
ILA Community Network
ILA is immensely proud of our Community Network outreach programme. The ILACN gives teachers the opportunity to give back to the community at large in Vietnam. This may involve teaching underprivileged students in remote locations, helping with charitable works etc. Currently the ILACN is engaged in a programme to build a new school in a remote area on the Mekong Delta. Many of our teachers choose to give some of their time to this great cause. You can find out more here.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on our website at https://ila.edu.vn/