Hanoi , Ba Đình
ATA is an modern education company based in Hanoi. We are running Cambridge primary and secondary programs in many schools in Hanoi. We are looking for full- time English native teachers to work in 2019-2020 school year . Teacher will develop activities in accordance to Cambridge Primary curriculum objectives with the given lesson plan. He/she is the consummate teacher in fostering positive learning atmosphere, mentoring relationship, learning excellence, and specialized teaching instructions.
Payment: 2,500$ - 3,000$/ month (daytime only)
Working place: primary schools in Hanoi in Long Bien, Thanh Xuan and Ba Dinh
No of vacancy: 05 fulltime teachers
Ata Education can support the qualified candidate business visa & work permit, bank account for free.
Text Book: Cambridge
Lesson plan: provided
Syllabus, books, CDs, audio and visual aids and Teacher Assistant are provided.
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in the Science, Math, English/ESL, educational field is plus).
- Have a qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent).
- 2 years teaching experience, minimally
- Creative thinking skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
If you are interested in, please send us your CV and application letter to HR Manager via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full CV with an up to date photo
• Copy of passport, visa
• Copy of Teaching Certificate and University Degree
• Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months.)