LANGUAGE LINK VIETNAM is now recruiting PART-TIME teachers for the 2019/2020 academic year of its SCHOOLS LINK program.
Earn up to $24/hour
Positions will be starting on Monday 12th August with training and run through to the end of May 2020.
Our programs are integrated into the Vietnamese National curriculum meaning our lessons are held during the DAYTIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Schools Link teaches in primary, secondary and high schools ALL LOCATED IN HANOI. Our teachers do not travel to the provinces.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
• Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
• Administering mid-term and final tests
• Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
• Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
• Regular communication with our office
• ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (preferably at 1 year of experience)
• Bachelor's degree, in any subject
• A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
• A clean home country Police Clearance Check with 6-month validity.
• Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
• Details of 2 references
• Able to commit until the end of the academic year
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Hourly rates start from 510,000 VND/hour gross including allowances
• Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
• Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas holidays and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
• Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
• Visa and Work Permit sponsorship
• Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
• Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
• Welfare team support
• Ongoing training in a group setting
• Intensive induction program
• Professional development opportunities
With 40 years of global experience and 20 years of understanding of Vietnamese learners, Language Link has set itself the mission of improving the quality of training, helping learners to shape and develop their ability to use English comprehensively - meaning it is well communicated in everyday life and is well used in studying, examining and working in the country and internationally.
We also carry out our mission by improving the quality of English language teachers - including Language Link teachers and Vietnamese teachers through teacher training within the framework of the Foreign Curriculum National Language 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Training.
Language Link is also a leader in the movement to promote comprehensive English learning in Vietnamese schools through collaboration with the Department of Education and Training of Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi has organised the English, Elementary and High School Olympic Games in the past 13 years, attracting tens of thousands of students to participate.
Schools Link is the public side of Language Link, the latter of which has private language centres across the world. Approximately 10 years ago, Language Link started teaching in state schools in and around Hanoi and now has programs running in well over 60 schools. Student numbers have more or less doubled year on year since then with the present number of students standing at approximately 30,000.
Send your CV and copies of your documents to email@example.com