ILA is currently seeking energetic, creative, dedicated and professional English teachers for our language centres in Vung Tau and Binh Duong in the south of Vietnam. We currently have openings for candidates wishing to relocate immediately.
Vung Tau is a coastal town, while Binh Duong is on the border between HCMC and the countryside.
At ILA, we pride ourselves on recruiting only the most enthusiastic and committed teachers to our ranks. You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
This is a great opportunity to join our team of experienced and dedicated teachers who are making a REAL difference to Vietnamese learners.
Regardless of where you teach with ILA, 80% of our students are Young Learners from ages 3-17 years old. All teachers are required to teach all levels. If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You must have the following:
- A university degree - this must be a bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 year course) or higher
- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
- A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent):
The certification must be from a course that:
+ is a minimum of a 120 hours (with at least 40 hours completed in class)
+ has an observed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students
+ has course tutor feedback
+ is from a recognised provider that is externally assessed by an accredited organisation
- A clean criminal background check
We offer a competitive salary package, professional development and a community driven environment in which to work as well as a monthly housing allowance and hourly salary supplement for teaching in these locations.
- Competitive base rate starting from 430,000 VND/hour gross
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Visa and Work Permit provided by ILA for Full-Time; for Part-Time these will be arranged
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your current pay rate for Full-Time and Part-Time
- 5,000,000 VND monthly housing allowance
- 12,000,000 VND paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- 10 nights accommodation for overseas hires plus 5 nights in the local province
- Land transport one-way to province after completing induction and training
- Medical Insurance for Full-Time; for Part-Time this can be arranged
- On-going professional development, training and support
ILA Community Network
ILA is immensely proud of our Community Network outreach programme. The ILACN gives teachers the opportunity to give back to the community at large in Vietnam. This may involve teaching underprivileged students in remote locations, helping with charitable works etc. Currently the ILACN is engaged in a programme to build a new school in a remote area on the Mekong Delta. Many of our teachers choose to give some of their time to this great cause. You can find out more here.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to:
or apply on our website at https://ila.edu.vn/