ILA are currently seeking energetic, creative, dedicated and professional English teachers for our language centres across Hanoi.
We have a number of openings starting throughout the next 4 months.
At ILA, we pride ourselves on recruiting only the most enthusiastic and committed teachers to our ranks. You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
This is a great opportunity to join our team of experienced and dedicated teachers who are making a REAL difference to Vietnamese learners.
Regardless of where you teach with ILA, 80% of our students are Young Learners from ages 3-17 years old. All teachers are required to teach all levels. If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You will need:
- a University Degree (minimum 3 years)
- a CELTA/TrinityTESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification of at least 120 hours comprising at least 40 hours in-class and an element of teaching practice
- a clean police check
- to be a native English speaker or be able to demonstrate native level English
We offer a competitive salary package, professional development and a community driven environment in which to work.
- Competitive base rate starting from 430,000 VND/hour gross plus supplements
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Visa and Work Permit
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your base pay rate
- 12 million VND paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- 10 nights accommodation for overseas hires
- Medical Insurance
- On-going professional development, training and support
ILA Community Network
ILA is immensely proud of our Community Network outreach programme. The ILACN gives teachers the opportunity to give back to the community at large in Vietnam. This may involve teaching underprivileged students in remote locations, helping with charitable works etc. Currently the ILACN is engaged in a programme to build a new school in a remote area on the Mekong Delta. Many of our teachers choose to give some of their time to this great cause. You can find out more here.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to:
or apply on our website at http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/