Rhi44 Rhi44 posted June 4th, 2020 at 7:15 am to Other. Viewed 196 times. Answered once.

Who do most ex-pats use when they want maintenance repairs or minor building work done in their apartments?

Last answered by Vanvan2 about 5 months ago.

Answers (jump to newest answer)

Vanvan2 wrote on July 10th, 2020 at 3:40 am

You should ask your landlord for their recommendations (& permission for big repair/ alterarion). Most apartments come with the service anyway but I think it could depend on your lease contract whether you have to pay or not.

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.
The New Hanoian

The New Hanoian Ltd is registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. Started in 2006 it remains the premier source for English-language information about living in Hanoi, and other major cities in Vietnam.