jeff g jeff g posted May 6th, 2019 at 7:17 am to Visas. Viewed 192 times. Answered once.

Looking for legal assistance to establish a WFO company in Hanoi, with the intention of real estate investment.
Any recommendations?
All similar questions appear to be quite old in this forum.


Last answered by Kenny Pham about 5 months ago.

Answers (jump to newest answer)

Kenny Pham wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 11:07 am
Kenny Pham

The firms listed here seem big. I have not had personal experience with these companies.
However, they seem to have the services you need.

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.
The New Hanoian

The New Hanoian Ltd is registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. Started in 2006 it remains the premier source for English-language information about living in Hanoi, and other major cities in Vietnam.