Peter D Peter D posted May 9th, 2017 at 3:44 pm to Paperwork. Viewed 205 times. Answered once.

HI, I'm urgently looking for an Australian's JP ( Justice of Peace) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Anyone knows can hejp me.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Last answered by jeff g about 21 months ago.

Answers (jump to newest answer)

jeff g wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 10:35 pm
jeff g

Unless you find an expat who is a JP, you may end up having to go to the Aussie Consulate.

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.
The New Hanoian

The New Hanoian Ltd is registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. Started in 2006 it remains the premier source for English-language information about living in Hanoi, and other major cities in Vietnam.