steam steam posted October 10th, 2016 at 4:23 am to Paperwork. Viewed 171 times. Answered once.

I am from an ASEAN country so I am under the 30day waiver thing but I found out that I cannot do an 'extension' unless I have a 30day gap between waivers.

Hence I'm trying to get a visa. Best case scenario would be to get one without having to leave Vietnam. Currently in Hanoi.

If anyone has a contact who can make this happen, please let me know (or pm).


Last answered by thunderpussy about 28 months ago.

Answers (jump to newest answer)

thunderpussy wrote on October 17th, 2016 at 12:41 pm

If you're still looking you could try Lai at She usually helps with my visas.

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.
The New Hanoian

The New Hanoian Ltd is registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. Started in 2006 it remains the premier source for English-language information about living in Hanoi, and other major cities in Vietnam.