Ha Long Bay
NOW HIRING - IMMEDIATE START
ILA are currently seeking energetic, creative, dedicated and professional English teachers to join the team at our brand new centre in Ha Long.
At ILA, we pride ourselves on recruiting only the most enthusiastic and committed teachers to our ranks. You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
Regardless of where you teach with ILA, 80% of our students are Young Learners from ages 3-17 years old. All teachers are required to teach all levels. If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You will need:
- a University Degree (minimum 3 years)
- a CELTA/TrinityTESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification of at least 120 hours comprising at least 40 hours in-class and an element of teaching practice OR at least 1 year experience in comparable environment
- a clean police check
- to be a native English speaker or be able to demonstrate native level English
Looking for a career in ESL but not qualified? ILA also runs a Ofqual Level 5 (CELTA equivalent) 120 hour in-class TESOL with guaranteed job placement for qualifying successful candidates. If you're interested, please contact email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary package, professional development and a community driven environment in which to work.
- Competitive base rate up to 520,000 VND/hour plus Allowances
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Visa and Work Permit
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your base pay rate
- 12 million VND paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- 10 nights accommodation for overseas hires
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Housing allowance
- On-going professional development, training and support
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to:
or apply on our website at http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/teaching-jobs