kims kims posted May 11th, 2017 at 3:03 pm to Visas. Viewed 943 times. Answered twice.

I wish to set up a consulting or trade company in Vietnam. I wonder if anyone can give me tips about the terms and process in Hanoi or Saigon.

Last answered by Jolie.tran about 31 months ago.

Answers (jump to newest answer)

Khuyen wrote on June 16th, 2017 at 4:52 am

You should either get in touch with a law firm or go to Department of Planning and Investment to ask.

Jolie.tran wrote on June 26th, 2017 at 10:31 am

Pls contact with KP Law Firm
Tel: (04)-3267 3894
or mobile: (84)-938953899.

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.
The New Hanoian

The New Hanoian Ltd is registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. Started in 2006 it remains the premier source for English-language information about living in Hanoi, and other major cities in Vietnam.